To Vomit the Undigestible

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

"Do you really need a reply? A reply is but symapthy, advice, or yet another gatecrash into your emotions."
- Toto Vellani. (20 Jul 2003 05:08am)

"Distance only as a ploy, a poetic

Device, a means to make the end
Magnificent."
-
kanupriya (10 Jun 2003 02:27am)

What I have left: cold fingers, buried memories, soul-stirring fragments of each of the six elements, the knowledge of who & what changed my life, and thus, what they taught me and what the hell I'm going to do with it.

Very soon I'll pick a day to gallop off in the direction of the wind. I threw my writing into the fire. We know this. Do you still disregard these as empty words?
I'll send you postcards from there.

Determination has earned itself a capital letter. :)

1 Comments:

  • Who's Kanupriya here ?

    Your friend?
    Where's she now ? ...
    Can you tell anything ? .. ANYTHING which might be permissible to be said publically ?.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:32 AM, February 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home