To Vomit the Undigestible

Sunday, July 09, 2006

: (

Its been done before. Do you remember that day? The sun was shining, the clouds were smiling, the wind was playing in my hair. The trees swayed with the rhythm of the earth and music drifted in the air. But then a storm, an unearthly storm, of plastic on cement and exhaust and smoke came through the country. They stole my trees and turned them into documents that proclaimed that natures music was too loud so they built a dark fortress to steal the sound. They read that the clouds were too happy so they filled the air with a thick black smog. They decided the sun was still too bright so they shot it down and the wind was too playful so they took my hair and they left me with the darkness and the tainted atmosphere...
They might as well have killed me.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home