To Vomit the Undigestible

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Release...release...release...


I dreamt I had an indescribably intense orgasm after being finger fucked against a rough wall in a house I've never been to, by a man I've never seen...I knew him though. I knew him very well but I've never seen him. He had all his clothes on and was pressing up against me. No kisses, no unnecessary sounds except our heavy breathing which quickened rapidly... I was then lying in a warm sticky pool of crimson on the floor with everything black around me and I didnt know whether it was coming up from underneath the floor or inside me... there was no pain... only pleasure... and then I drifted...


"No, I mean real sex dreams, the kind where you grab some naked bitch by the neck and pinch her and punch her in the face until she's all bloody and then throw yourself down to ravish her and burst into tears because you love her and hate her so much you don't know what to do."
Joseph Heller, Catch22

And your world with spin so quickly you wont know whether you need to just stop being the bad motherfucker or just let go and sink into her arms and revel in the pleasure you get out of the pain you've caused...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home