To Vomit the Undigestible

Friday, March 10, 2006

You complete me, Sir.

He said he would take care of the plant I would leave him just like Leon.
But for now, I will look after the Marijuana sapling he leaves me tomorrow.

He is to me what bullets are to a Desert Eagle .44 magnum, , what a beer belly is to Homer, what nose jobs are to MJ, what Gabbar is to Sholey, what the batterypack is to my Lumix-lx1, what the midnight sky is to a vampirebat... So undeniably vital it almost hurts.
You complete me, Sir.

And in reference to the weather... it rained at dawn today and I woke up to the smell of wet mud. Bliss. There was venomous thunder in the afternoon while I was molding lumps of terracotta which was followed by a cold and slimy maggot festering belly of a rotting wild boar evening...

The vase BOT bought me took a suicide dive off the shelf when I wasnt paying attention. I picked up its remains from my marble floor and placed them back on the shelf near Hellhammer. It isnt time to let go.
It will never be time. : )

1 Comments:

  • you seem to be so jobless. why are you always at home? kaam dhaam nahi hai? get a life

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:03 PM, March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home