To Vomit the Undigestible

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I want to create a beautiful scar today.
Slice your skin with no remorse. I shall use a sharpened knife and that belongs to me and cherish it forever. I want to drink your rushing blood, swallow it mercilessly, throw my head back and smile at thunderstruck skies with closed eyes...
Ill consume the pain that escapes from your perfect skin and relish the look of fear on your face. Ill ruin your flesh and take pleasure in your almost undying pain due to this selfish cruelty that I've inflicted on you and every precious memory of it. I want to taste you and have the bitter liquid that runs through your heart become a part of a tongue that craves.
Yes, I want to create a beautiful scar today and feel proud of my art for a lifetime.
- 5:27pm - 05/12/05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home