To Vomit the Undigestible

Thursday, April 05, 2007

updates

I have my first board exam in 2 days and I havent opened a book yet. Like seriously, what am I thinking. My centre is in DHAISAR!!!! thats fucking out of bombay.. im a townie.. how the fuck am i going to get there. fuck.
*
I had the worlds worst stomach for 4 days, but the bad times are over now.
*
It was my Two year anniversary with Gautham yesterday. I love the boy so goddamn much. :)
*
My sisters leaving for singapore forever tomorrow.
*
I bought my own pack of cigs after like 2 weeks!! I've been bumming off everyone.. trying to reduce and all that but fuck that.
*
My baby is going back to bangalore forever in 10 days... My entire life is changing due to some other events that I dont want to blog about. I'm upset and scared and euphoric at the same time. *blush* I got a ring yesterday. Its beautiful.
*
Rayans going back to Jeddah forever next month. Kichu and Ray broke up.. im so pissed off about this.. I feel like I WANT to do something to stop this..but I shouldnt and cant and wont even if i could.
Lara got into NYU!! and shes going away froever in July.
As I said, my life is changing....
*
I need to lose weight. Im SO SO aware of this but im being a bum about it. I know ill get to it when my bot is gone. I have to.
*
I feel like crying right now... on the verge of.. no reason or anything... just overwhelmed about too many things... one of those days when you want to run away... one of those days when you crave some good company but wouldnt take it even if it came your way because you need to be stubborn like that.
*
*Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home