To Vomit the Undigestible

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Duck *Quack Quack* and a Dirty Confession

*hides*

I have a sick sick confession...





*Suspense gap*








: o!





I've been watching Oprah!
We'll its not my fault really, (Really) I wake up at 1:45, take my morning crap and turn on the television so I can drink my milky tea, steal one of my dads Malboros so I can save my Classics for the evening, and just sit quietly without conversing with the mother whose toiling around the house and then at 2pm Oprah gatecrashes. Blearg.
Yes. I'm bareboned guilty. I watch Oprah.

And now heres the kicker...

I've actually started "TALKING" about my issues. Yap yap yap.
OPRAH HAS MADE ME A MONSTER.: O

(Note: please dont buy this, I talk alot anyway. You can still read my blog without wanting to stuff 12 wontons down my throat to shush me up)

Onto other things:

I decided to coerce my BOT to take me out to eat Quaack Quack at Joss on our one year 6 month anniversary last night. (I baked a yummy fudge cake as a bribe..bwhaha) weeeee! : D fun fun fun .. Crab soup, whisky prawns, crispy duck quack quack on pancakes and mousse cake. Offf. Special meals make one feel yummy on the inside. *nod*

more later...

2 Comments:

  • The oprah show has you, gullible mortal!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH





    *ack*


    Moving onto slightly more appetizing prose. Drooo0ooOOoooool seems quite apt.

    I shall now proceed to mop the rather messy puddles collecting in the crevices of my keyboard as a result of excessive salivation, thankyou :)

    It makes typing considerably difficult.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:09 PM, September 06, 2006  

  • darling there aint no shame in watching oprah. i wake up ridiculously early, back in the day i'd watch it twice. those were sad days.

    By Blogger hedonistic hobo, at 2:54 PM, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home